Saturday, February 14, 2009

25 random things bout me~~~~

1. im bajau....plus tidong n a bit nihon jin juz can speak in bajau. nihongo in progress...

2. im the older 1 from 10 siblings..ahakz

3. height juz 176 cm(5' 9.5")

4. blood B+...n i love to donating my blood...who want....juz tell me

5. i love colors black, white, blue n sometimes red n green

6. like to use 3 siku seluar type

7. my faveret sbjct are math n geografi....

8. can sing well...but only on my room or toilet k....

9. my ambitions when im in primary school r doctor or police...

10. my first love r in primary school....urmmm maybe the real one when im form 2...

11. im a cute/hensem guy....juz believe it k

12. i hate lizard ????? cicak get a way from me...

13. cant eat durian bau r so mengancam....coz my grandmother "mother" r english man...juz believe it k

14. i owez try become a good muslim...jauhi yg haram2 things...

15. normally my frens shorter than me...yuppp...i cant really get along with someone taller than me....reasons ?????? do no la....

16. love to playing basketball...but seem im getting worse same to others sport lorr....getting lazy since from matrix....

17. hate being a chubby person...i trying hard to maintain my weight.....

18. btw....im a single person now...hey girls need a BF ASAP juz call me k...999

19. my faveret music type are pop soul n dance music...n oso post grundge, alternative rock, R&B...n listening music in loud volume(no feeling la dgr pelahan2)

20. the real me im a quiet person...juz when im with my frens....my gila2 personality come out....ahakz

21. in the future maybe i would be a chemistry teacher...OMG

22. love my lil sister n brother...3 of them a cute...KAWAII....

23. this year my 1st time celebrate CNY...n oso for the 1st time i got the ang pow....

24. my dream wanna go to japan...japan for me r the most beautiful country in this world after malaysia....ahakz....pround to be malaysian(pa kaitan ni)

25. my name AWAN given by my frens...her name r ULAT....

No comments: